FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi

Georgia Erovnuli Liga

FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 17:00

Georgia Erovnuli Liga

FC Telavi

FC Telavi

Georgia Erovnuli Liga

 Dinamo Batumi

Dinamo Batumi

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 17:00

11%

FC Telavi Wins

44%

Draw

45%

Dinamo Batumi Wins

2

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi

Time: 17:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Georgia Erovnuli Liga

For the game between FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi on 8/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that FC Telavi has a 11% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi is 1.58. Half time porbability for FC Telavi is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Dinamo Batumi is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Altindag Bld. vs Carsambaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Metallurg Bekabad vs FK Andijan

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Bunyodkor vs Sogdiana Jizzakh

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Karsiyaka SK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions