Erokspor vs Yalovaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Erokspor vs Yalovaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Erokspor

Erokspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Yalovaspor

Yalovaspor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

48%

Erokspor Wins

38%

Draw

13%

Yalovaspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

10%

Under 2,5 Goals

90%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

78%

Both Team To Score - Yes

22%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

4.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Erokspor vs Yalovaspor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Erokspor vs Yalovaspor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Erokspor has a 48% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 10% and over 2.5 score probability is 90%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Erokspor vs Yalovaspor is 4.50. Half time porbability for Erokspor is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Yalovaspor is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Erokspor vs Yalovaspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 22 and YES-BTTS 78. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tsarsko Selo

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Groupe Bazano vs SM Sanga Balende

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions