Dumbarton FC vs East Fife

Scotland League one

Dumbarton FC vs East Fife Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 21:00

Scotland League one

Dumbarton FC

Dumbarton FC

Scotland League one

 East Fife

East Fife

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 21:00

30%

Dumbarton FC Wins

22%

Draw

48%

East Fife Wins

2

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dumbarton FC vs East Fife

Time: 21:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Scotland League one

For the game between Dumbarton FC vs East Fife on 8/4/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Dumbarton FC has a 30% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dumbarton FC vs East Fife is 2.56. Half time porbability for Dumbarton FC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for East Fife is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dumbarton FC vs East Fife is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Binh Duong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cancun vs Leones Negros

8/4/2021 3:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Energetyk vs BGU Res.

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SKAF Khemis Miliana vs ASM Oran

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Mushuc Runa vs CD Olmedo

8/4/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dumbarton FC vs East Fife

8/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions