Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003 Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Diyarbekirspor

Diyarbekirspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Kemerspor 2003

Kemerspor 2003

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

65%

Diyarbekirspor Wins

22%

Draw

13%

Kemerspor 2003 Wins

1

Full Time Tip

33%

Under 2,5 Goals

67%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

71%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003 on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Diyarbekirspor has a 65% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 33% and over 2.5 score probability is 67%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003 is 3.33. Half time porbability for Diyarbekirspor is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 71, and Half Time probability for Kemerspor 2003 is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003 is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Minyor Pernik vs FK Septemvri

8/4/2021 15:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tsarsko Selo

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions