Cotzumalguapa vs Comunicaciones

Guatemala Liga Nacional

Cotzumalguapa vs Comunicaciones Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 0:00

Guatemala Liga Nacional

Cotzumalguapa

Cotzumalguapa

Guatemala Liga Nacional

 Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 0:00

26%

Cotzumalguapa Wins

27%

Draw

47%

Comunicaciones Wins

2

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

7%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cotzumalguapa vs Comunicaciones

Time: 0:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Guatemala Liga Nacional

For the game between Cotzumalguapa vs Comunicaciones on 8/4/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Cotzumalguapa has a 26% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cotzumalguapa vs Comunicaciones is 3.21. Half time porbability for Cotzumalguapa is 7%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Comunicaciones is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cotzumalguapa vs Comunicaciones is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahce SK

8/4/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Thagafi Tulkarm vs Markez Balata

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Fasil Kenema vs Bahardar

8/4/2021 10:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Isidro Metapan vs CD Chalatenango

8/4/2021 4:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

A Bou Saada vs MO Bejaia

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cotzumalguapa vs Comunicaciones

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

8/4/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cancun vs Leones Negros

8/4/2021 3:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

C.D. Guastatoya vs CSD Sacachispas

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions