Cancun vs Leones Negros

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Cancun vs Leones Negros Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 3:05

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Cancun

Cancun

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

 Leones Negros

Leones Negros

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 3:05

59%

Cancun Wins

18%

Draw

23%

Leones Negros Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

59%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cancun vs Leones Negros

Time: 3:05 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Cancun vs Leones Negros on 8/4/2021 at 3:05 we calculated that Cancun has a 59% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cancun vs Leones Negros is 2.17. Half time porbability for Cancun is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Leones Negros is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cancun vs Leones Negros is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 59%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Dumbarton FC vs East Fife

8/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC

8/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Namungo vs Ihefu

8/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Energetyk vs BGU Res.

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

8/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ararat vs Armenia

8/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Binh Duong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions