CSD Municipal vs Deportivo Achuapa

Guatemala Liga Nacional

CSD Municipal vs Deportivo Achuapa Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 0:00

Guatemala Liga Nacional

CSD Municipal

CSD Municipal

Guatemala Liga Nacional

 Deportivo Achuapa

Deportivo Achuapa

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 0:00

52%

CSD Municipal Wins

25%

Draw

23%

Deportivo Achuapa Wins

1

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.05

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CSD Municipal vs Deportivo Achuapa

Time: 0:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Guatemala Liga Nacional

For the game between CSD Municipal vs Deportivo Achuapa on 8/4/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that CSD Municipal has a 52% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CSD Municipal vs Deportivo Achuapa is 3.05. Half time porbability for CSD Municipal is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Deportivo Achuapa is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CSD Municipal vs Deportivo Achuapa is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


C.D. Guastatoya vs CSD Sacachispas

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

ABC Natal vs 4 de Julho PI

8/4/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dziugas FC vs FK Nevezis

8/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Altindag Bld. vs Carsambaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gaziantep B.B. vs Istanbul Basaksehir

8/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 3:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

El Nacional Quito vs Cumbaya FC

8/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Antigua GFC vs Puerto de Iztapa

8/4/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC

8/4/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions