CEO-AL vs CRB-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

CEO-AL vs CRB-AL Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 2:00

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

CEO-AL

CEO-AL

Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

 CRB-AL

CRB-AL

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 2:00

7%

CEO-AL Wins

10%

Draw

83%

CRB-AL Wins

2

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CEO-AL vs CRB-AL

Time: 2:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Alagoano

For the game between CEO-AL vs CRB-AL on 8/4/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that CEO-AL has a 7% probability to win, 10% probability to draw and has a 83% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CEO-AL vs CRB-AL is 2.18. Half time porbability for CEO-AL is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for CRB-AL is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CEO-AL vs CRB-AL is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dorados Sinaloa vs Monarcas Morelia

8/4/2021 5:05
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Cancun vs Leones Negros

8/4/2021 3:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

ABC Natal vs 4 de Julho PI

8/4/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Energetyk vs BGU Res.

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

RC Arbaa vs USM Blida

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions