CD Real Sociedad vs CD Motagua

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

CD Real Sociedad vs CD Motagua Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 0:15

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

CD Real Sociedad

CD Real Sociedad

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

 CD Motagua

CD Motagua

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 0:15

18%

CD Real Sociedad Wins

28%

Draw

53%

CD Motagua Wins

2

Full Time Tip

31%

Under 2,5 Goals

69%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

25%

Half Time Draw

53%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.47

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Real Sociedad vs CD Motagua

Time: 0:15 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

For the game between CD Real Sociedad vs CD Motagua on 8/4/2021 at 0:15 we calculated that CD Real Sociedad has a 18% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 31% and over 2.5 score probability is 69%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Real Sociedad vs CD Motagua is 3.47. Half time porbability for CD Real Sociedad is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 25, and Half Time probability for CD Motagua is 53. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Real Sociedad vs CD Motagua is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cancun vs Leones Negros

8/4/2021 3:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dubocica Leskovac vs FK Buducnost Dob.

8/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shabab Al Am ari vs Tubas

8/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld.

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Groupe Bazano vs SM Sanga Balende

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC

8/4/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Bunyodkor vs Sogdiana Jizzakh

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Metallurg Bekabad vs FK Andijan

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions