CD Aguila vs Santa Tecla

El Salvador Primera Division

CD Aguila vs Santa Tecla Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 0:30

El Salvador Primera Division

CD Aguila

CD Aguila

El Salvador Primera Division

 Santa Tecla

Santa Tecla

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 0:30

41%

CD Aguila Wins

29%

Draw

30%

Santa Tecla Wins

1

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.11

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Aguila vs Santa Tecla

Time: 0:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: El Salvador Primera Division

For the game between CD Aguila vs Santa Tecla on 8/4/2021 at 0:30 we calculated that CD Aguila has a 41% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Aguila vs Santa Tecla is 2.11. Half time porbability for CD Aguila is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Santa Tecla is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Aguila vs Santa Tecla is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Antigua GFC vs Puerto de Iztapa

8/4/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nyva Vinnytsya vs Dinaz Vyshhorod

8/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

MSP Batna vs AS Khroub

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kahta 02 Spor vs Mardin BB

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

CEO-AL vs CRB-AL

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SM Sanga Balende vs Simba

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions