Buca FK vs Malatya Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Buca FK vs Malatya Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Buca FK

Buca FK

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Malatya Belediyespor

Malatya Belediyespor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

41%

Buca FK Wins

30%

Draw

29%

Malatya Belediyespor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

71%

Under 2,5 Goals

29%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

30%

Both Team To Score - Yes

70%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Buca FK vs Malatya Belediyespor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Buca FK vs Malatya Belediyespor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Buca FK has a 41% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 71% and over 2.5 score probability is 29%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Buca FK vs Malatya Belediyespor is 1.43. Half time porbability for Buca FK is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Malatya Belediyespor is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Buca FK vs Malatya Belediyespor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 70 and YES-BTTS 30. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hedood Baghdad vs Al Qasim SC

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Buca FK vs Malatya Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An

8/4/2021 15:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hegelmann Litauen vs FK Riteriai

8/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Adama Kenema vs Hadiya Hosaena

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi

8/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions