Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

Bulgaria First League

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 17:15

Bulgaria First League

Botev Vratsa

Botev Vratsa

Bulgaria First League

 Botev Plovdiv

Botev Plovdiv

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 17:15

27%

Botev Vratsa Wins

37%

Draw

36%

Botev Plovdiv Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.49

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

Time: 17:15 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Bulgaria First League

For the game between Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv on 8/4/2021 at 17:15 we calculated that Botev Vratsa has a 27% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv is 2.49. Half time porbability for Botev Vratsa is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Botev Plovdiv is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Minyor Pernik vs FK Septemvri

8/4/2021 15:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tsarsko Selo

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions