Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Belediye Derincespor

Belediye Derincespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Edirnespor

Edirnespor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

36%

Belediye Derincespor Wins

25%

Draw

39%

Edirnespor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Belediye Derincespor has a 36% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor is 3.50. Half time porbability for Belediye Derincespor is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for Edirnespor is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dauphins Noirs vs AS Maniema Union

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Namungo vs Ihefu

8/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altindag Bld. vs Carsambaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions