Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld. Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Artvin Hopaspor

Artvin Hopaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Nevsehir Bld.

Nevsehir Bld.

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

36%

Artvin Hopaspor Wins

22%

Draw

42%

Nevsehir Bld. Wins

2

Full Time Tip

32%

Under 2,5 Goals

68%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.41

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld.

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld. on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Artvin Hopaspor has a 36% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 32% and over 2.5 score probability is 68%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld. is 3.41. Half time porbability for Artvin Hopaspor is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Nevsehir Bld. is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld. is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Altindag Bld. vs Carsambaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Groupe Bazano vs SM Sanga Balende

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

RC Kouba vs ES Ben Aknoun

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Karsiyaka SK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Bunyodkor vs Sogdiana Jizzakh

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

1877 Alemdagspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions