Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 20:50

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Ahli Jeddah

Al Ahli Jeddah

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Al Raed Club

Al Raed Club

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 20:50

40%

Al Ahli Jeddah Wins

29%

Draw

31%

Al Raed Club Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.16

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

Time: 20:50 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club on 8/4/2021 at 20:50 we calculated that Al Ahli Jeddah has a 40% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club is 3.16. Half time porbability for Al Ahli Jeddah is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Al Raed Club is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Ararat vs Armenia

8/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tsarsko Selo

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions