Ahli Al vs Khalil

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Ahli Al vs Khalil Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Ahli Al

Ahli Al

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Khalil

Khalil

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

35%

Ahli Al Wins

29%

Draw

36%

Khalil Wins

2

Full Time Tip

29%

Under 2,5 Goals

71%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.55

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ahli Al vs Khalil

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Palestine West Bank Premier League

For the game between Ahli Al vs Khalil on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Ahli Al has a 35% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 29% and over 2.5 score probability is 71%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ahli Al vs Khalil is 3.55. Half time porbability for Ahli Al is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Khalil is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ahli Al vs Khalil is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Energetyk vs BGU Res.

8/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Adama Kenema vs Hadiya Hosaena

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

MCB Oued Sly vs CR Temouchent

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Minyor Pernik vs FK Septemvri

8/4/2021 15:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Graficar Belgrade vs FK Loznica

8/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An

8/4/2021 15:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

8/4/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC

8/4/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions