Tokatspor vs Mardin BB

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Tokatspor vs Mardin BB Football Predictions and Statistics

28/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Tokatspor

Tokatspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Mardin BB

Mardin BB

Date : 28/1/2021 Time : 13:00

23%

Tokatspor Wins

25%

Draw

52%

Mardin BB Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 4

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tokatspor vs Mardin BB

Time: 13:00 Date: 28/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Tokatspor vs Mardin BB on 28/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Tokatspor has a 23% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 52% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 4, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tokatspor vs Mardin BB is 3.25. Half time porbability for Tokatspor is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Mardin BB is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tokatspor vs Mardin BB is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Nazilli Belediyespor vs Fethiyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fatsa Belediyespor vs Nevsehir Bld.

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Manisaspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cankaya FK vs Kizilcabolukspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Elazig Belediyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Tekirdagspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ofspor vs Buca FK

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs 1877 Alemdagspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC)

28/1/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions