Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld. Football Predictions and Statistics

28/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Sile Yildizspor

Sile Yildizspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Altindag Bld.

Altindag Bld.

Date : 28/1/2021 Time : 13:00

29%

Sile Yildizspor Wins

46%

Draw

25%

Altindag Bld. Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld.

Time: 13:00 Date: 28/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld. on 28/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Sile Yildizspor has a 29% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld. is 1.88. Half time porbability for Sile Yildizspor is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Altindag Bld. is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld. is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Ofspor vs Buca FK

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Somaspor vs Erokspor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC)

28/1/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Santos Guapiles vs LD Alajuelense

28/1/2021 4:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Nazilli Belediyespor vs Fethiyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cankaya FK vs Kizilcabolukspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Halide Edip Adivar vs Erzinspor

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions