Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC)

Costa Rica Primera Division

Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC) Football Predictions and Statistics

28/1/2021 5:00

Costa Rica Primera Division

Saprissa

Saprissa

Costa Rica Primera Division

 Sporting (CRC)

Sporting (CRC)

Date : 28/1/2021 Time : 5:00

44%

Saprissa Wins

40%

Draw

16%

Sporting (CRC) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC)

Time: 5:00 Date: 28/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Primera Division

For the game between Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC) on 28/1/2021 at 5:00 we calculated that Saprissa has a 44% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC) is 3.00. Half time porbability for Saprissa is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Sporting (CRC) is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Cengelkoyspor vs Ceyhanspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Yozgatspor vs Tepecikspor AS

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Panetolikos vs Atromitos FC

28/1/2021 18:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sporting Covilha vs CD Mafra

28/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Hermannstadt vs Chindia Targoviste

28/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CFR Cluj vs Astra Giurgiu

28/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Hala vs Tadamun Buri

28/1/2021 18:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Somaspor vs Erokspor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Tokatspor vs Mardin BB

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 4

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions