Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

28/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Payasspor

Payasspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Malatya Belediyespor

Malatya Belediyespor

Date : 28/1/2021 Time : 13:00

38%

Payasspor Wins

29%

Draw

33%

Malatya Belediyespor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 28/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor on 28/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Payasspor has a 38% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor is 2.00. Half time porbability for Payasspor is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Malatya Belediyespor is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC)

28/1/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cankaya FK vs Kizilcabolukspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Yozgatspor vs Tepecikspor AS

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Darica Gbirligi vs Yomraspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fatsa Belediyespor vs Nevsehir Bld.

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Batman Petrolspor vs Erbaaspor SK

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Catalcaspor vs Yalovaspor

28/1/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Santos Guapiles vs LD Alajuelense

28/1/2021 4:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions