Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor Football Predictions and Statistics

28/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Karsiyaka SK

Karsiyaka SK

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Isparta Davrazspor

Isparta Davrazspor

Date : 28/1/2021 Time : 13:00

49%

Karsiyaka SK Wins

22%

Draw

29%

Isparta Davrazspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 28/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor on 28/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Karsiyaka SK has a 49% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor is 2.50. Half time porbability for Karsiyaka SK is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Isparta Davrazspor is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Halide Edip Adivar vs Erzinspor

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Batman Petrolspor vs Erbaaspor SK

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Malatya Belediyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fatsa Belediyespor vs Nevsehir Bld.

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cengelkoyspor vs Ceyhanspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cankaya FK vs Kizilcabolukspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Manisaspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Yozgatspor vs Tepecikspor AS

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tokatspor vs Mardin BB

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 4

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions