Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

28/1/2021 12:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Edirnespor

Edirnespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Artvin Hopaspor

Artvin Hopaspor

Date : 28/1/2021 Time : 12:00

38%

Edirnespor Wins

26%

Draw

36%

Artvin Hopaspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

Time: 12:00 Date: 28/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor on 28/1/2021 at 12:00 we calculated that Edirnespor has a 38% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor is 2.00. Half time porbability for Edirnespor is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Artvin Hopaspor is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld.

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cengelkoyspor vs Ceyhanspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nazilli Belediyespor vs Fethiyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cankaya FK vs Kizilcabolukspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Edirnespor vs Artvin Hopaspor

28/1/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fatsa Belediyespor vs Nevsehir Bld.

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tokatspor vs Mardin BB

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 4

2

View Tip

Somaspor vs Erokspor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs 1877 Alemdagspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions