Catalcaspor vs Yalovaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Catalcaspor vs Yalovaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

28/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Catalcaspor

Catalcaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Yalovaspor

Yalovaspor

Date : 28/1/2021 Time : 13:00

57%

Catalcaspor Wins

22%

Draw

21%

Yalovaspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

5%

Under 2,5 Goals

95%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

4.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Catalcaspor vs Yalovaspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 28/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Catalcaspor vs Yalovaspor on 28/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Catalcaspor has a 57% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 5% and over 2.5 score probability is 95%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Catalcaspor vs Yalovaspor is 4.75. Half time porbability for Catalcaspor is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Yalovaspor is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Catalcaspor vs Yalovaspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Ofspor vs Buca FK

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC)

28/1/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kemerspor 2003 vs 1877 Alemdagspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Tekirdagspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cengelkoyspor vs Ceyhanspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Carsambaspor vs Golcukspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld.

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Batman Petrolspor vs Erbaaspor SK

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Darica Gbirligi vs Yomraspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions