Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor Football Predictions and Statistics

28/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Agrispor

Agrispor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Kahta 02 Spor

Kahta 02 Spor

Date : 28/1/2021 Time : 13:00

27%

Agrispor Wins

29%

Draw

44%

Kahta 02 Spor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor

Time: 13:00 Date: 28/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor on 28/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Agrispor has a 27% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor is 2.38. Half time porbability for Agrispor is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Kahta 02 Spor is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Agrispor vs Kahta 02 Spor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Yozgatspor vs Tepecikspor AS

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Osmaniyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Karsiyaka SK vs Isparta Davrazspor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cengelkoyspor vs Ceyhanspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Catalcaspor vs Yalovaspor

28/1/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Nazilli Belediyespor vs Fethiyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Arhavispor vs Elazig Belediyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sile Yildizspor vs Altindag Bld.

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tekirdagspor vs Karaman Belediyespor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Manisaspor

28/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions