Zonguldak vs Inegolspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Zonguldak vs Inegolspor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Zonguldak

Zonguldak

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Inegolspor

Inegolspor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

48%

Zonguldak Wins

25%

Draw

27%

Inegolspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Zonguldak vs Inegolspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Zonguldak vs Inegolspor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Zonguldak has a 48% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Zonguldak vs Inegolspor is 3.00. Half time porbability for Zonguldak is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Inegolspor is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Zonguldak vs Inegolspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Valletta FC vs Hamrun Spartans

27/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Leca FC vs Maritimo B

27/1/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

UD Samano vs SD Revilla

27/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs MOL Fehervar

27/1/2021 19:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sariyer SK vs Kocaelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Van BB vs Tarsus Idman Yurdu

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Zonguldak vs Inegolspor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Akritas vs Onisilos Sotiras

27/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Lija Athletic

27/1/2021 23:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Budafoki LC vs Ferencvaros TC

27/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions