Van BB vs Tarsus Idman Yurdu

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Van BB vs Tarsus Idman Yurdu Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Van BB

Van BB

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Tarsus Idman Yurdu

Tarsus Idman Yurdu

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

47%

Van BB Wins

28%

Draw

25%

Tarsus Idman Yurdu Wins

1

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.03

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Van BB vs Tarsus Idman Yurdu

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Van BB vs Tarsus Idman Yurdu on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Van BB has a 47% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Van BB vs Tarsus Idman Yurdu is 3.03. Half time porbability for Van BB is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Tarsus Idman Yurdu is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Van BB vs Tarsus Idman Yurdu is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor

27/1/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec

27/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bugsas Spor vs Kardemir Karabuk

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Bonner SC vs 1. FC Koln II

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Chievo vs Cittadella

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno

27/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Valletta FC vs Hamrun Spartans

27/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio

27/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Lija Athletic

27/1/2021 23:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions