Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Sivas Bld. SK

Sivas Bld. SK

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Kirklarelispor

Kirklarelispor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

24%

Sivas Bld. SK Wins

55%

Draw

21%

Kirklarelispor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

76%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Sivas Bld. SK has a 24% probability to win, 55% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor is 3.21. Half time porbability for Sivas Bld. SK is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Kirklarelispor is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 76%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio

27/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Red Arrows FC

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gudja United vs Hibernians Paola

27/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

GRAP vs ARC Oleiros

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs MOL Fehervar

27/1/2021 19:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

UD Samano vs SD Revilla

27/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

27/1/2021 21:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Manisa BBSK vs Corum Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Napsa Stars

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kirsehir Belediyespor vs Turgutluspor

27/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions