Silivrispor vs Karakopru Bld.

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Silivrispor vs Karakopru Bld. Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 12:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Silivrispor

Silivrispor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Karakopru Bld.

Karakopru Bld.

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 12:00

26%

Silivrispor Wins

44%

Draw

30%

Karakopru Bld. Wins

X

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Silivrispor vs Karakopru Bld.

Time: 12:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Silivrispor vs Karakopru Bld. on 27/1/2021 at 12:00 we calculated that Silivrispor has a 26% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Silivrispor vs Karakopru Bld. is 1.75. Half time porbability for Silivrispor is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for Karakopru Bld. is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Silivrispor vs Karakopru Bld. is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Budafoki LC vs Ferencvaros TC

27/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Havant vs Dorking Wanderers

27/1/2021 22:45
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Valletta FC vs Hamrun Spartans

27/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Lija Athletic

27/1/2021 23:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha

27/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka

27/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bugsas Spor vs Kardemir Karabuk

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Aston Villa (W) vs Chelsea (W)

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Akritas vs Onisilos Sotiras

27/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions