Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Sanliurfaspor

Sanliurfaspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Ankara Demirspor

Ankara Demirspor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

16%

Sanliurfaspor Wins

26%

Draw

59%

Ankara Demirspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

1%

Under 2,5 Goals

99%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

52%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 4

Correct Score

5.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Sanliurfaspor has a 16% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 59% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 4, also under 2.5 score probability is 1% and over 2.5 score probability is 99%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor is 5.88. Half time porbability for Sanliurfaspor is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Ankara Demirspor is 52. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Green Eagles vs Red Arrows FC

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Manisa BBSK vs Corum Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Akritas vs Onisilos Sotiras

27/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nkwazi FC vs Nkana FC

27/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor

27/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

27/1/2021 21:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Bugsas Spor vs Kardemir Karabuk

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

GRAP vs ARC Oleiros

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions