Sakaryaspor vs Anadolu Selcukspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Sakaryaspor vs Anadolu Selcukspor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Sakaryaspor

Sakaryaspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Anadolu Selcukspor

Anadolu Selcukspor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

53%

Sakaryaspor Wins

23%

Draw

24%

Anadolu Selcukspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.03

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sakaryaspor vs Anadolu Selcukspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Sakaryaspor vs Anadolu Selcukspor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Sakaryaspor has a 53% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sakaryaspor vs Anadolu Selcukspor is 2.03. Half time porbability for Sakaryaspor is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Anadolu Selcukspor is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sakaryaspor vs Anadolu Selcukspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bohemians 1905 vs Opava

27/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

GRAP vs ARC Oleiros

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Utas Usakspor vs Ergene Velimese

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Napsa Stars

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Lija Athletic

27/1/2021 23:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Chievo vs Cittadella

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Bonner SC vs 1. FC Koln II

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

27/1/2021 21:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions