Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 21:15

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

Ribamontan al Mar

Ribamontan al Mar

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

 CD Barquereno

CD Barquereno

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 21:15

31%

Ribamontan al Mar Wins

29%

Draw

40%

CD Barquereno Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

69%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno

Time: 21:15 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

For the game between Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno on 27/1/2021 at 21:15 we calculated that Ribamontan al Mar has a 31% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno is 3.00. Half time porbability for Ribamontan al Mar is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 69, and Half Time probability for CD Barquereno is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT

27/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bergama Belediyespor vs 1954 Kelkit Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Olympique Beja vs Esperance ST

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs OH Leuven

27/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

JS Kairouanaise vs Etoile Sahel Sousse

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Black Leopards vs Sundowns FC

27/1/2021 18:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Hamilton Academical

27/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cimarrones Sonora vs Celaya FC

27/1/2021 6:05
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Union Espanola vs Coquimbo Unido

27/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Zagreb vs Hajduk Split

27/1/2021 20:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions