Pendikspor vs Serik Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Pendikspor vs Serik Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Pendikspor

Pendikspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Serik Belediyespor

Serik Belediyespor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

23%

Pendikspor Wins

25%

Draw

52%

Serik Belediyespor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.90

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pendikspor vs Serik Belediyespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Pendikspor vs Serik Belediyespor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Pendikspor has a 23% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 52% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pendikspor vs Serik Belediyespor is 2.90. Half time porbability for Pendikspor is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Serik Belediyespor is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pendikspor vs Serik Belediyespor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


UD Samano vs SD Revilla

27/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Gudja United vs Hibernians Paola

27/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

GRAP vs ARC Oleiros

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sariyer SK vs Kocaelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Salgueiros vs SC Vila Real

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Manisa BBSK vs Corum Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Utas Usakspor vs Ergene Velimese

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Chievo vs Cittadella

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka

27/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions