Muglaspor vs Duzcespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Muglaspor vs Duzcespor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Muglaspor

Muglaspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Duzcespor

Duzcespor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

11%

Muglaspor Wins

21%

Draw

68%

Duzcespor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Muglaspor vs Duzcespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Muglaspor vs Duzcespor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Muglaspor has a 11% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 68% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Muglaspor vs Duzcespor is 3.00. Half time porbability for Muglaspor is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Duzcespor is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Muglaspor vs Duzcespor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Kirsehir Belediyespor vs Turgutluspor

27/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT

27/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Salgueiros vs SC Vila Real

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Napsa Stars

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gudja United vs Hibernians Paola

27/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

UD Samano vs SD Revilla

27/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Akritas vs Onisilos Sotiras

27/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Silivrispor vs Karakopru Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Pioneros de Cancun

27/1/2021 0:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions