Kozanspor vs Antalya Kestelspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Kozanspor vs Antalya Kestelspor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Kozanspor

Kozanspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Antalya Kestelspor

Antalya Kestelspor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

21%

Kozanspor Wins

39%

Draw

40%

Antalya Kestelspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kozanspor vs Antalya Kestelspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Kozanspor vs Antalya Kestelspor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Kozanspor has a 21% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kozanspor vs Antalya Kestelspor is 3.25. Half time porbability for Kozanspor is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Antalya Kestelspor is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kozanspor vs Antalya Kestelspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


UD Samano vs SD Revilla

27/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT

27/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Modafenspor vs Sultanbeyli Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Zagreb vs Hajduk Split

27/1/2021 20:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Gudja United vs Hibernians Paola

27/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Napsa Stars

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Silivrispor vs Karakopru Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Muglaspor vs Duzcespor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Elazigspor vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chievo vs Cittadella

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions