Karacabey Bld. vs Kastamonuspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Karacabey Bld. vs Kastamonuspor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Karacabey Bld.

Karacabey Bld.

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Kastamonuspor

Kastamonuspor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

33%

Karacabey Bld. Wins

47%

Draw

20%

Kastamonuspor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Karacabey Bld. vs Kastamonuspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Karacabey Bld. vs Kastamonuspor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Karacabey Bld. has a 33% probability to win, 47% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Karacabey Bld. vs Kastamonuspor is 2.50. Half time porbability for Karacabey Bld. is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Kastamonuspor is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Karacabey Bld. vs Kastamonuspor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


GRAP vs ARC Oleiros

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs MOL Fehervar

27/1/2021 19:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Valletta FC vs Hamrun Spartans

27/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bugsas Spor vs Kardemir Karabuk

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Elazigspor vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sanliurfaspor vs Ankara Demirspor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Akritas vs Onisilos Sotiras

27/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gudja United vs Hibernians Paola

27/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions