Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka

Croatia 1. HNL

Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 17:00

Croatia 1. HNL

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

Croatia 1. HNL

 HNK Rijeka

HNK Rijeka

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 17:00

31%

Istra 1961 Wins

22%

Draw

47%

HNK Rijeka Wins

2

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.60

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka

Time: 17:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Croatia 1. HNL

For the game between Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka on 27/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Istra 1961 has a 31% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka is 1.60. Half time porbability for Istra 1961 is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for HNK Rijeka is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio

27/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

27/1/2021 21:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Napsa Stars

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bugsas Spor vs Kardemir Karabuk

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Utas Usakspor vs Ergene Velimese

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Chievo vs Cittadella

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Bonner SC vs 1. FC Koln II

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor

27/1/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Red Arrows FC

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions