Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Hekimoglu Trabzon

Hekimoglu Trabzon

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Sancaktepe Bld

Sancaktepe Bld

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

50%

Hekimoglu Trabzon Wins

16%

Draw

33%

Sancaktepe Bld Wins

1

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

80%

Both Team To Score - Yes

20%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Hekimoglu Trabzon has a 50% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld is 3.75. Half time porbability for Hekimoglu Trabzon is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Sancaktepe Bld is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 20 and YES-BTTS 80. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


SC Salgueiros vs SC Vila Real

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Zagreb vs Hajduk Split

27/1/2021 20:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Pioneros de Cancun

27/1/2021 0:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT

27/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs MOL Fehervar

27/1/2021 19:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Leca FC vs Maritimo B

27/1/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor

27/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions