Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Hacettepe SK

Hacettepe SK

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Nigde Belediyespor

Nigde Belediyespor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

27%

Hacettepe SK Wins

40%

Draw

33%

Nigde Belediyespor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

29%

Both Team To Score - Yes

71%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.10

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Hacettepe SK has a 27% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor is 2.10. Half time porbability for Hacettepe SK is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Nigde Belediyespor is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 71 and YES-BTTS 29. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Leca FC vs Maritimo B

27/1/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Red Arrows FC

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hacettepe SK vs Nigde Belediyespor

27/1/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bonner SC vs 1. FC Koln II

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Lija Athletic

27/1/2021 23:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Samano vs SD Revilla

27/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

GRAP vs ARC Oleiros

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions