Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Gumushanespor

Gumushanespor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Afjet Afyonspor

Afjet Afyonspor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

33%

Gumushanespor Wins

12%

Draw

55%

Afjet Afyonspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Gumushanespor has a 33% probability to win, 12% probability to draw and has a 55% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor is 2.42. Half time porbability for Gumushanespor is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Afjet Afyonspor is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Chievo vs Cittadella

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Gudja United vs Hibernians Paola

27/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bohemians 1905 vs Opava

27/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec

27/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Elazigspor vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Budafoki LC vs Ferencvaros TC

27/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gumushanespor vs Afjet Afyonspor

27/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs MOL Fehervar

27/1/2021 19:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Zonguldak vs Inegolspor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions