Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT

Scotland Championship

Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 21:30

Scotland Championship

Greenock Morton

Greenock Morton

Scotland Championship

 Inverness CT

Inverness CT

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 21:30

37%

Greenock Morton Wins

35%

Draw

28%

Inverness CT Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.52

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT

Time: 21:30 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Scotland Championship

For the game between Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT on 27/1/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Greenock Morton has a 37% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT is 1.52. Half time porbability for Greenock Morton is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Inverness CT is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


UD Samano vs SD Revilla

27/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

TS Sporting vs Real Kings

27/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Chievo vs Cittadella

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Elazigspor vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Geeska Afrika vs Banadir

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio

27/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

SC Salgueiros vs SC Vila Real

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Coventry City vs Sheffield Wednesday

27/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hansa Rostock vs 1. FC Saarbrucken

27/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Union Tataouine vs Slimane

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions