FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha

Czech Republic Synot liga

FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 20:00

Czech Republic Synot liga

FK Zlin

FK Zlin

Czech Republic Synot liga

 Slavia Praha

Slavia Praha

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 20:00

19%

FK Zlin Wins

20%

Draw

61%

Slavia Praha Wins

2

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

27%

Handicap Probability

Away -2

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

2.72

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha

Time: 20:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Czech Republic Synot liga

For the game between FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha on 27/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that FK Zlin has a 19% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha is 2.72. Half time porbability for FK Zlin is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Slavia Praha is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 27%% and our handicaptip is: Away -2. GOOD LUCK !


Budafoki LC vs Ferencvaros TC

27/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT

27/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sakaryaspor vs Anadolu Selcukspor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bonner SC vs 1. FC Koln II

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec

27/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs MOL Fehervar

27/1/2021 19:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno

27/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

GRAP vs ARC Oleiros

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bohemians 1905 vs Opava

27/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions