Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio

Italy Lega Pro

Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 18:00

Italy Lega Pro

Catanzaro

Catanzaro

Italy Lega Pro

 Viterbese Calcio

Viterbese Calcio

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 18:00

43%

Catanzaro Wins

34%

Draw

23%

Viterbese Calcio Wins

1

Full Time Tip

32%

Under 2,5 Goals

68%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio

Time: 18:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio on 27/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Catanzaro has a 43% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 32% and over 2.5 score probability is 68%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio is 3.42. Half time porbability for Catanzaro is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Viterbese Calcio is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


UE Castelldefels vs Montanesa

27/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Chambly vs Chamois Niortais

27/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bergama Belediyespor vs 1954 Kelkit Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Bucuresti vs Gaz Metan Medias

27/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Utas Usakspor vs Ergene Velimese

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Club Africain Tunis vs US Monastir

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pretoria University vs Platinum Stars

27/1/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Oeste FC vs Parana Clube

27/1/2021 1:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Vasco da Gama RJ

27/1/2021 2:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Volos NFC vs Panathinaikos

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions