Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Bodrumspor SK

Bodrumspor SK

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Etimesgut BS

Etimesgut BS

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

40%

Bodrumspor SK Wins

35%

Draw

25%

Etimesgut BS Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Bodrumspor SK has a 40% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS is 3.15. Half time porbability for Bodrumspor SK is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Etimesgut BS is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bodrumspor SK vs Etimesgut BS is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Dinamo Zagreb vs Hajduk Split

27/1/2021 20:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Istra 1961 vs HNK Rijeka

27/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sakaryaspor vs Anadolu Selcukspor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Valletta FC vs Hamrun Spartans

27/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Gudja United vs Hibernians Paola

27/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sivas Bld. SK vs Kirklarelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Karacabey Bld. vs Kastamonuspor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Lija Athletic

27/1/2021 23:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Leca FC vs Maritimo B

27/1/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha

27/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions