Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec

Czech Republic Synot liga

Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 18:00

Czech Republic Synot liga

Banik Ostrava

Banik Ostrava

Czech Republic Synot liga

 Slovan Liberec

Slovan Liberec

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 18:00

37%

Banik Ostrava Wins

33%

Draw

30%

Slovan Liberec Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec

Time: 18:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Czech Republic Synot liga

For the game between Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec on 27/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Banik Ostrava has a 37% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec is 2.15. Half time porbability for Banik Ostrava is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Slovan Liberec is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Budafoki LC vs Ferencvaros TC

27/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SC Salgueiros vs SC Vila Real

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Catanzaro vs Viterbese Calcio

27/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sariyer SK vs Kocaelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Banik Ostrava vs Slovan Liberec

27/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Van BB vs Tarsus Idman Yurdu

27/1/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Manisa BBSK vs Corum Bld.

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Red Arrows FC

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Lija Athletic

27/1/2021 23:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno

27/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions