Adiyamanspor vs Bursa Yildirimspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Adiyamanspor vs Bursa Yildirimspor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Adiyamanspor

Adiyamanspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Bursa Yildirimspor

Bursa Yildirimspor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

39%

Adiyamanspor Wins

41%

Draw

20%

Bursa Yildirimspor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

69%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Adiyamanspor vs Bursa Yildirimspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Adiyamanspor vs Bursa Yildirimspor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Adiyamanspor has a 39% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Adiyamanspor vs Bursa Yildirimspor is 1.25. Half time porbability for Adiyamanspor is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 69, and Half Time probability for Bursa Yildirimspor is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Adiyamanspor vs Bursa Yildirimspor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


GRAP vs ARC Oleiros

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bohemians 1905 vs Opava

27/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Red Arrows FC

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

UD Samano vs SD Revilla

27/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Chievo vs Cittadella

27/1/2021 21:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha

27/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Aston Villa (W) vs Chelsea (W)

27/1/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Napsa Stars

27/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bugsas Spor vs Kardemir Karabuk

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sancaktepe Bld

27/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions