24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor Football Predictions and Statistics

27/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

24 Erzincanspor

24 Erzincanspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Amedspor

Amedspor

Date : 27/1/2021 Time : 13:00

70%

24 Erzincanspor Wins

16%

Draw

15%

Amedspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for 24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 27/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between 24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor on 27/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that 24 Erzincanspor has a 70% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between 24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor is 2.63. Half time porbability for 24 Erzincanspor is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Amedspor is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between 24 Erzincanspor vs Amedspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Bonner SC vs 1. FC Koln II

27/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Karacabey Bld. vs Kastamonuspor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Elazigspor vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sariyer SK vs Kocaelispor

27/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno

27/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Zlin vs Slavia Praha

27/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Nkwazi FC vs Nkana FC

27/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Leca FC vs Maritimo B

27/1/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Greenock Morton vs Inverness CT

27/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Lija Athletic

27/1/2021 23:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions