Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

Poland 1. Liga

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 19:40

Poland 1. Liga

Widzew Lodz

Widzew Lodz

Poland 1. Liga

 Radomiak Radom

Radomiak Radom

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 19:40

25%

Widzew Lodz Wins

35%

Draw

40%

Radomiak Radom Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

Time: 19:40 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Poland 1. Liga

For the game between Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom on 26/2/2021 at 19:40 we calculated that Widzew Lodz has a 25% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom is 1.63. Half time porbability for Widzew Lodz is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Radomiak Radom is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Bragantino vs Gremio

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Red Arrows FC

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Levante UD vs Athletic Bilbao

26/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jeddah Club vs Al Nahdha (KSA)

26/2/2021 19:05
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jahn Regensburg vs Paderborn

26/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Teuta Durres vs FK Kukesi

26/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TSV 1860 vs Unterhaching

26/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Atletico GO vs Coritiba

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ind. Medellin vs Deportivo Cali

26/2/2021 4:10
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Thun vs Stade Lausanne Ouchy

26/2/2021 22:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions