West Ham Utd U23s vs Derby U23s

England Premier League 2

West Ham Utd U23s vs Derby U23s Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 22:00

England Premier League 2

West Ham Utd U23s

West Ham Utd U23s

England Premier League 2

 Derby U23s

Derby U23s

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 22:00

32%

West Ham Utd U23s Wins

18%

Draw

50%

Derby U23s Wins

2

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.29

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for West Ham Utd U23s vs Derby U23s

Time: 22:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: England Premier League 2

For the game between West Ham Utd U23s vs Derby U23s on 26/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that West Ham Utd U23s has a 32% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between West Ham Utd U23s vs Derby U23s is 2.29. Half time porbability for West Ham Utd U23s is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Derby U23s is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between West Ham Utd U23s vs Derby U23s is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Torino FC vs Sassuolo Calcio

26/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fluminense RJ vs Fortaleza

26/2/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs OGC Nice

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

NK Sesvete vs Dinamo Zagreb B

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Thunder SC vs Dandenong City

26/2/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Levante UD vs Athletic Bilbao

26/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rakow Czestochowa vs Podbeskidzie

26/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Radomiak Radom

26/2/2021 19:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

NK Dubrava vs Medimurje Cakovec

26/2/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Arar FC vs Al Dir iya

26/2/2021 16:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions