Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF

Denmark 1. Division

Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 20:00

Denmark 1. Division

Viborg FF

Viborg FF

Denmark 1. Division

 Hvidovre IF

Hvidovre IF

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 20:00

61%

Viborg FF Wins

21%

Draw

18%

Hvidovre IF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

46%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF

Time: 20:00 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Denmark 1. Division

For the game between Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF on 26/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Viborg FF has a 61% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF is 2.83. Half time porbability for Viborg FF is 46%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Hvidovre IF is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Viborg FF vs Hvidovre IF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Dubai vs Hatta Club

26/2/2021 19:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Barbalha-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

H. Ironi Rishon vs Hapoel Acre

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

26/2/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hapoel Umm Al Fahm vs Ahi Nazareth

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hapoel Kfar Shalem vs Kafr Qasim

26/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gudja United vs Tarxien Rainbows

26/2/2021 19:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Club Brugge II vs RWD Molenbeek

26/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Venezia FC

26/2/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions