Thunder SC vs Dandenong City

Australia Npl Victoria

Thunder SC vs Dandenong City Football Predictions and Statistics

26/2/2021 12:30

Australia Npl Victoria

Thunder SC

Thunder SC

Australia Npl Victoria

 Dandenong City

Dandenong City

Date : 26/2/2021 Time : 12:30

66%

Thunder SC Wins

19%

Draw

15%

Dandenong City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

20%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Thunder SC vs Dandenong City

Time: 12:30 Date: 26/2/2021

League: Australia Npl Victoria

For the game between Thunder SC vs Dandenong City on 26/2/2021 at 12:30 we calculated that Thunder SC has a 66% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Thunder SC vs Dandenong City is 2.58. Half time porbability for Thunder SC is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 20, and Half Time probability for Dandenong City is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Thunder SC vs Dandenong City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Crato-CE vs Pacajus-CE

26/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs Floridsdorfer AC

26/2/2021 20:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

26/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Baniyas vs Ajman Club

26/2/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Manly United vs Mt Druitt Rangers

26/2/2021 11:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hapoel Raanana vs Hapoel Ramat Gan

26/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Horn vs Austria Lustenau

26/2/2021 20:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Tambov vs Rotor Volgograd

26/2/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Beitar Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Jerusalem

26/2/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Eastern AA vs HK Rangers

26/2/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions